Photographing my travels

Monday, July 07, 2014

Australia - Blue's first and second day on the beach

Blue's first beach foray was on Wednesday afternoon and is shown here in all its glory together with her second day on the beach and the rest of the trip.  The wedding party has now greatly reduced but Davo and Boots joined Pierre and Toy for the treat.






Blue tried the water but wasn't sure.  I think the noise of the waves put her off


























A much needed freshwater wash


The rest of the week was spent with trying to find wildlife for me.  Ady took me to the Ross river where we had been told a big freshwater croc hung out.  We didn't see her but the scenery was beautiful and I found the kookaburras.  We also visited the dam which had lots of wildlife - rock wallabies, pelicans, comorants and sea eagles.





Blue's second day on the beach and in the afternoon a search for bee eaters.  We saw one but too far away for the camera.





Jacaranda


In Ady and Jose's garden
Their pool
On Saturday, I flew to Sydney.  Pierre and Toy took me out to dinner at a lovely vegetarian restaurant.  Sunday I flew back to UK.  Arrived back home at 11.40 am, unpacked and repacked for Scotland.  As planned, I woke in Australian time - 3.30 am in UK time, and drove up to Oban.  I arrived at about 3.30 pm.  More in the next post

1 Comments:

  • You're knocking yourself out with all this travel. All the same great shots, you're photography has seriously improved. Really pleased for you.

    By Blogger MHT Blog, at 7:23 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home