Photographing my travels

Monday, July 07, 2014

Pierre and Toy's wedding

I had to squeeze the trip to Australia between Rod Stewart and my trip to Scotland which I had already booked before knowing that the wedding date had been brought forward.  I was only in Townsville for a week but the journey was worth it to see the look on my sister's face when she saw me at around 8 am on 21st, the morning of the wedding.  She still didn't guess but thought perhaps there was going to be a blessing at the engagement party.  A big thanks to BA, Cathay Pacific and Qantas for getting me to Townsville on time.  Here are my images of the day.

I didn't managed to snap the surprise on Ady's face - this is the next best thing even though it is blurry

Ady and Rhona, Pierre and Toy's mothers.  They did not find out until they arrived at the venue in the Palmetum.


The groom

Ady saw my fascinator and wanted one too. 

Mother Ady and Grandmother Flossie

Pierre, Josh and Emma

Jose with friends of the family

The bride

The wedding


Bridesmaids

The signing of the register


Anna, my niece, without whom none of this would have happened so well



Shoes

Bride and groom with grandparents, Mark and Flossie

My beautiful sister, Ady

Ady, Anna and Leon


Bride and groom with Lisa, Roland, Josh and Emma




One of the two Audis lent to Toy and Pierre for the wedding week.  Toy works for Audi in Sydney.

The lego cake designed my Pierre

The speeches

with Davo, one of the groomsmen


Cutting the cake



Anna and Leon

2 Comments:

  • Fantastic photos :) You definitely captured the day.

    By Blogger Anner, at 9:46 pm  

  • Gosh, its like I am there all over again. Thanks Caroline. And I had so much fun together with you. Road Trip Tasmania here we come 2015!

    By Blogger Ady13, at 11:33 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home