Photographing my travels

Sunday, June 12, 2022

RPS Visual Art Spring weekend in Brighton

One of the few reasons to leave the Isle of Lewis and return to the mainland are the Visual Art weekends.  They are always enjoyable and this one did not disappoint.  I flew to London via Glasgow and took a coach to Brighton.  I arrived just in time for the first presentation.  The next day I had a free day wandering around Brighton.  Another two presentations then after dinner we went out to photograph the night scenes.









On Sunday I went on an architecture workshop with some of the Harem (nickname given to a group of us who got together at the weekends).




A Harem shot


I stayed an extra day with some of the Harem and we had another good day and evening exploring Brighton.

Stopped off at this water feature in nearby gardens






Tried to print this with my Sprocket printer but it failed me

The Royal Pavilion

I took the train to Taunton on Tuesday and was met by Debbie at the station.  We drove up to Scotland staying overnight in Hamilton.  We stopped off at Little Garve for some creative photography the caught the ferry back to Lewis.




I had a couple of weeks with Debbie in Lewis enjoying photography before driving back to Taunton.  More about that in the next post.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home