Photographing my travels

Tuesday, June 07, 2022

Skye, Mull and Iona with Immerse Hebrides

 I have a lot of catching up to do re blog posts.  I went off to the mainland with the campervan for a couple of nights.  Supposed to be for fixing the radio but I had a call before I went to say all the van needed was a new fuse.  I had booked the ferry and the camping site so went anyway for my first ever sleepover in the van.  

About a week after returning I was off again with Immerse Hebrides and a lovely swimming adventure.  We swam in the fairy pools on Skye then made our way to Malaig via the ferry and swam there.  On Saturday it rained most of the day so we missed a swim on Mull and went on to Iona where the main adventure started.

Tracey, Catherine and Columba

Columba

Dolanna, Tracey, Catherine and Columba with the others behind


Anne and Marion in front

Fiona in front with Neil behind

Norma and Dolanna

Fairy pool swim location


Rachel and Fiona

Anne and Anne

the dots are puffins at Staffa


On the Basking Shark.  We were not able to swim at Fingals cave but we had a lovely day






Common dolphins


Flowers at the Columba Hotel where we stayed on Iona








Sunset on the Abbey



Last evening swim






Fort William on our return


Pod at The Cowshed on Skye

I went down to Brighton the weekend after then back to Lewis and back to Somerset so lots of photos to sort out.  Hope to put more posts up before I go off to Australia in July.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home