Photographing my travels

Sunday, October 06, 2013

The Gromit Exhibition

I am a little behind on the posts - so much to do!  These are photos of my day at the Gromit Exhibition on the first day - only an hour and half to queue!  Managed to photograph all but one of the dogs I missed.  I didn't photograph Gromit by mistake so I will have to hunt him down.

We pass the exit before another half hour in the queue

One of the Gromits painted by a school

The building opposite after I added a liquefy effect

Part of one of the New Breeds - I think these were added for the exhibition

Some anxious ones in the queue

The New Breeds

Two Eds are Better than One

Loddeka

Grants Gromit

Mandrills Best Friend
Elderadog

Grrrromit

Its Kraken

Snow Gromit

Tutangromit

Gromberry

National Treasure

Vincent Van Gromit

Golden Gromit

Paisley
Poochadelic

Being Gromit Malkovich

Artist at the show



Sheepdog

Zodiac

Newshound

Roger

Bark at Ee

Stats the way to do it

Fiesta

Sir Gromit of Bristol

Shipshape and Bristol Fashion

Five a Day Dog
Dog Rose

Creature Comforts

aMazing

Oops a Daisy

Blossome

Harmony

Antique Rose

Bushed

Feathers

Wild West

Sugar Plum

Watch Out Gromit

Patch

Hound Dog

Newfoundland

New dog introduced at the Exhibition
I walked next door to the Academy to find that darned penquin who was hiding there.  Had a look at the photographic exhibition showing photos of old Bristol and surrounds - there were a couple of Taunton.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home